Mountain Heart Nepal (MHN) is powered by a strong network of dedicated volunteers who help to respond to public health and epidemics during natural hazards each year. We know everyone has the capacity to do extraordinary things and be part of the communities we serve that can inspire and benefit others. We have many exciting opportunities available within our projects and therefore, would like to hear from the following groups of people.
- Registered Doctor (Medical Intern with provisional registration, MBBS,
MDGP, MD with license to practice).
- Registered/Student Nurse (PCL, BSc) or registered paramedic/health assistant.
- Pharmacy graduate.
- Public health student/graduate.
Who should apply to register
Mountain Heart Nepal’s response team must meet the following criteria before applying:
- Be a Nepalese citizen.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- A valid email address and phone number for communications (WhatsApp group).
- A commitment to volunteer when contacted.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Should be a team player and have respectful attitude towards each other.
- Should have proactive character with ample learning attitude.