Remote Medicine Placement
Rich in culture and natural beauty, Nepal is the perfect place to get away from the norms of western life. A great place to practice medicine in the foothills of Himalayas. Travel the length and breadth of this culturally enriched country, and discover the diversity and unity amongst its people unlike that of any other nation. Mountain Heart Nepal is offering placements to international medical students/graduates (Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Public/Global Health students) through the ‘Remote Medicine Placement’ program.
By deploying with Mountain Heart Nepal, you will:
- Know about the health care system and health problems and their distribution in third world country, endemic & tropical diseases, health care practices in different socio-cultural settings and possible research opportunity.
- Flexible 2-6 weeks elective placement/internship at our “Siddhasthali Rural Community Hospital”.
- Receive an opportunity to take part in Mountain Heart Nepal’s outreach clinics in remote communities where trainees can better appreciate health care system at different tiers and the difference in patterns of health-related problems and diseases in rural as well as urban settings.
- Gain the leadership qualities to deliver quality care in multicultural or resource-poor settings.
- Receive supervision and support from some of the best medical experts in Nepal.
- Reference for a lifetime