- Content on the Site
The Site and all content on the Site are intended for your personal, non-commercial use. All materials published on the Site, including the MHN logo, and all designs, text, graphics, photographs, illustrations, images, audio clips, information, data, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Site Materials”) are owned by or licensed to MHN and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights under the law.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
- No warranties
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. MHN makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, MHN does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Questions and Contact Information
Questions or comments about the Site may be directed to MHN at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org